Ans: 4500 m
2. Shimla's boundary is touched by which other states/districts?
Ans: Sirmour, Uttarakhand, Solan and Mandi
3. Which festival in Kullu is dedicated to sage Parshuram?
4. Who built the Hidimba temple?
Ans: R. Bahadur Singh
5. What is the height of Shilla peak?
6. Who wrote the book "Praachin Himachal"?
Ans: L.C Parathi
7. Where is Dashahar Lake situated?
Ans: Mandali (Kullu)
8. Kunah Khad is a tributary of which main river in Himachal Pradesh?
9. Mansarovar Lake is the source of which main river?
10. Raja Rattan Chand ruled over which famous province?
11. Buddhism is mainly prevalent in which District of Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Lahaul Spiti
12. Trigarta is the ancient name of :
13. Haryana lies to which direction of H.P?
14. Where's Tibet government in exile?
15. What is the height of Solan?