Ans: Gobind Sagar
2. Which is the longest highway in Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Hindustan - Tibet Road from Parwanoo to Kaurik [335km]
3.Which distt. has famous glaciers : Budhon and Parbati ?
4. Who is the author of the book "Dharti hai Balidan ki"?
Ans: Shanta Kumar
5. As per Census of India 2011, What's the literacy rate in HP?
6. Who was the ruler of Bilaspur at the time of independence?
Ans: Anand Chand
7. When did Dr Y.S Parmar become chief minister of Himachal Pradesh for the first time?
Ans: 24th March 1952
8. In 1980, a cement factory was installed at Rajban. In which district is Rajban?
9. Abolition of Big Landed States Act was passed in Himachal Pradesh in which year?
10. Which district is called the Mushroom district of Himachal Pradesh?
11. Who wrote the book "Country Life"?
Ans: Norah Richards
12. When was Dharam Chand ascended Kangra throne?
Ans: 1528 AD
13. When were several areas of Punjab merged with Himachal Pradesh?
14. Which place is known as "Land of Grapes in Himachal Pradesh"?
15. Which valley is famous for tea production?
Ans: Kangra Valley