|Scenic Beauty of Himachal Pradesh|
Ans: Kullu Devi Devta Kardar Sangh
2. Justice Tek Chand mentioned which community for its high sense of service, dignity and duty?
3. Where does Swangla tribe live in H.P?
Ans : Along Chandra Bhaga in Lahaul Spiti
4. Where is Shyamakali temple located?
5. Who is the author of the book "Kinner Kailash"?
Ans: Rahul Sankrityan
6. Which is the oldest library of Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Mahima Library at Nahan
7. Where is "Nehru Kund"?
8. Which pass connects Kangra and Chamba?
Ans: Indrahar Pass
9. How many total bridges come in the way of Kalka-Shimla Railway Track?
10. Where does Lavi fair take place?
11. The famous Shirgul Devta is worshipped mainly in which district?
12. What is Chur Chandni?
Ans: A mountain range in Sirmaur