1. What is the name of a Hindi Magazine (monthly) which was started during the early sixties but remained suspended during 1956-66?
Ans: Sahitya Darshan
2. After the suspension, when was the above-mentioned magazine revived?
Ans: At the end of 1967
3. Which non- regional newspaper commands the largest circulation in Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: The Tribune; It's probably because this paper is published from Chandigarh - a place nearest to the state of Himachal Pradesh
4. What are the major dialects in which AIR Shimla broadcasts programmes?
Ans : Kangri, Chambiali, Mandiyali, Kinnauri and Sirmauri
5. Under the reign of which ruler, the education system in Himachal Pradesh flourished?
Ans: Raja Shamsher Prakash of Sirmaur
6. Which ruler had established a "madrasa" at Nahan to impart education i…