A: Rajendar Sen
2. Which Raja of Mandi princely state got a silver image (of deity) made and named it Madho Rai to which he assigned his kingdom?
A: Suraj Sen
3. Where was the treaty between Maharaja Ranjit Singh and Raja Sansar Chand of Kangra signed on 5th Sawan 1866 Sambat (corresponding to about 20th July 1809) by which the Kangra fort and District of Sanshata were transferred to the Govt. of Lahore?
4. According to Govt. of India's letter dated 8th February 1889 what was the order in which the rulers of the princely states were to sit in the Darbar?
A:Mandi, Sirmaur, Kehlur, Bushahr
5. According to Sanad granted to the Raja of Keonthal in September 1815 which of the following were placed under his authority?
A:Theog and Ghund
6. Which Raja of Sirmaur shifted the seat of his Govt. from Kalsi to Rajpur?
7. Which revolutionary leader of Mandi princely state…