Test your preparation -2 : Himachal Pradesh Forest Services Exam (ACF) 2017 | Solved Question Paper Himachal Allied Services
A: Rajendar Sen
2. Which Raja of Mandi princely state got a silver image (of deity) made and named it Madho Rai to which he assigned his kingdom?
A: Suraj Sen
3. Where was the treaty between Maharaja Ranjit Singh and Raja Sansar Chand of Kangra signed on 5th Sawan 1866 Sambat (corresponding to about 20th July 1809) by which the Kangra fort and District of Sanshata were transferred to the Govt. of Lahore?
4. According to Govt. of India's letter dated 8th February 1889 what was the order in which the rulers of the princely states were to sit in the Darbar?
A: Mandi, Sirmaur, Kehlur, Bushahr
5. According to Sanad granted to the Raja of Keonthal in September 1815 which of the following were placed under his authority?
A: Theog and Ghund
6. Which Raja of Sirmaur shifted the seat of his Govt. from Kalsi to Rajpur?
A: Karam Parkash
7. Which revolutionary leader of Mandi princely state escaped to Badrinath after the Mandi conspiracy case of 1914-15 and assumed the name of Swami Krishna Nand?
8. According to the 2011 Census in which District of H.P the percentage of rural scheduled tribes population is lowest in the state?
9. Under the Himachal Pradesh Right to Information Rules 2006, what is the fee for inspection of Records/documents per 30 minutes or part thereof?
A: Rupees 20
10. Which one of the following Deras/temples is nearest from Una town of H.P?
A: Dera Baba Barbhag Singh
11. What was the number of double-member constituencies during elections to the 41 member H.P Territorial Council in 1956?
12. Which Buddhist monastery is also called the Ajanta of the Himalayas?
13. Which Raja of Kangra princely state fell in love with a Gaddan named Nokhu?
A: Sansar Chand
14. Identify the place in Sirmaur District of H.P. where an important battle was fought between the British and the Gurkhas?
A: Jaitak Hills
15. Which Rana of Baghat princely state ceded to the British the land required for Kalka-Shimla railway line and Solan and Kasauli cantonments?
A: Dalip Singh
16. In which village of Kangra District of H.P. was Justice Mehar Chand Mahajan born?
A: Nagrota Khindri
17. What is the Vedic name of river Ravi?
18. Which mountain range separates Kinnaur and Spiti from Tibet?
19. Which is the highest mountain peak in H.P?
20. Which mountain pass joins Kullu and Lahaul?
21. Who is the author of Geographica?
22. On which festival in H.P. the cattle are given rest and are not yoked?
23. On which day in 1977 the H.P. Vidhan Sabha was dissolved and President's rule imposed?
A: May 10
24. Which sanctuary was merged with the Great Himalayan National Park in Kullu District of H.P.?
25. Which sectors of economy registered the highest value-added growth rate during 2015-16?
A: Real Estate ownership of dwellings and professional services
26. Which sector's contribution has been highest in harnessing hydroelectric power in H.P.?
A: Central/Joint Sector
27. Which scheme has replaced the Swaranjayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojna (SGSY)?
A: National Rural Livelihood Mission
28. What is the amount of incentive money being provided in H.P. for per individual household for latrine making?
A: Rs. 12000
29. Persons of which age-group are eligible in H.P for contributing to Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna?
A: 18 to 50 years
30. What is the contribution of H.P. Govt. to each account holder of the unorganized sector under the Atal Pension Yojna? (for all those who joined the scheme between 1 June 2015 and 31 March 2016 for next three years) ?
A: Rs. 1000 per year