A: Sucheta Kriplani
2. Five-year plan in India is finally approved by :
A: National Development Council
3. Declaring a Financial Emergency is related to which article of the Constitution?
4. Which amendment of the Constitution of India inserted a new article 21 A providing Right to Education in the constitution?
A: 86th Amendment
5. What was the main aim of Antyodaya Programme?
A: Helping the poorest among poor
6. SJSRY belongs to :
A: Urban Areas
7. Estimation of poverty in India is given by the :
A: NITI Aayog
8. The central banking functions in India are performed by the :
9. Stagflation is :
A: Inflation with depression
10. Dear Money Policy implies :
A: High-interest rates
11. When was the Consumer Protection Act passed?
12. Who gave the call for 'Evergreen Revolution' in India?
A: M.S. Swaminathan
13. Which State of India has become the first to implement the National policy on biofuels ?